Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
That will likely fluctuate... I am starting to get a little terrified about the Epic-W demand that seems to have already been built up.
This is all too cool. Thanks Jarred and Brent for making this possible!
Couldn't find an answer yet if the RedOne / DSMC1 deals will be trade ins or discounts and keep old body. Anybody spilled the beans on that yet?
No one asked you tzatziki lol
That's a big one for me! Epic-MX owner here and if that $17.5k guess (a few pages ago) is in the ballpark that's a lot more than the original statement of "a bit more than $10k" for me. If I'd have to trade in my Epic-MX I'm likely to keep it and buy myself in the Scarlet-W line and pay the additional $10k from there to go Epic-W.
If we can keep our old brains (like back in the days with the upgrade from Red One to Red Epic) that would help as I have invested a lot in media and accessories for DSMC1.
- Epic-MX upgrade = $ ~17.5k
- Scarlet-W $10k + upgrade $10k = $20k
What would be my best option? I don't mind waiting as if I'd go the buy-new-Scarlet-W-plus-upgrade route and being all the way back in the waiting line. I'd still have a MX to shoot with or even sell it.
Damn, so many options...you guys are crazy (in a great way)!!
:emote_happyhappy:
Wondering if that upgrade path would have been made possible if no one had mentioned the Obsolescence promise?If I hear one more person question Obsolescence Obsolete after this I'm going to make them eat a fistful of bad clams and then send them out to shave off Ivan's beard, where they'll get their just deserts. (A shallow unmarked grave somewhere in northern Nevada)
Sorry guys but I tried to follow the thread. But a lot is about raven and scarlet.
Jarred, Brent: I have a Red Epic Dragon with a paid deposit for the Weapon MG upgrade. We wanted to do the upgrade this summer (after being allocated in the spring) but my bomb squad told me a few weeks ago to wait until they had more sensors in. What should I do? I want to upgrade to at least the Weapon MG. Should I wait until Oct 11th?