Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED Helium 8K DxOMark Sensor Score: 108 — A new all-time-high score!

A huge congrats to the RED sensor team and everyone at RED for this accomplishment! Well done! The images I'm getting from my Helium are breathtaking...
 
:thumbup:
 
Very nice RED team.

What a great acknowledgement of all of your efforts.


Looking forward to receiving mine and putting it through it's paces.
 
Awesome...!!!
 
No weapons don't have in-raw noise reduction lol... You already knew that :)
 
great. looking forward to get my Helium (i was bit late ordering it but Rome also wasn't built in a day)
 
It's funny, and I won't name which camera, but it's with me to shoot BTS stills. I did a shoot with Dragon and Helium not long ago. Both were able to deal with a rather tricky color transition of a blue hue rolling towards a highlight and every damn still I have with the BTS camera over or under exposed couldn't get that smoothly. Always this weird artifacty edge from the stills from that camera while my R3Ds looked brilliant.

Congratulations on the results!
 
No weapons don't have in-raw noise reduction lol... You already knew that :)

eh eh eh, of course. I'm leaning toward something between science and magic. Well science for the team, and magic for us.

But DxO seems to think otherwise :banghead:


Now if the EBU labtech 3335 could update their Tier tests soon...
 
Back
Top