Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC Stage 3

heh heh i told you guys it would be a good night for a lot of you. Excited for you all.

Here is to Brent who is literally breathing through straws with a lung infection tonight but still had the oomph to battle it out and get through the first blast.


Yikes, get better soon Brent! you da man!
 
Here is to Brent who is literally breathing through straws with a lung infection tonight but still had the oomph to battle it out and get through the first blast.
Tell Brent to take a few days off and rest up for the BLAST response!
 
So it's safe to say that up to 700 have been notified. The next blast would be mean up to serial 1400? Just speaking out loud trying to comfort myself.
 
So it's safe to say that up to 700 have been notified. The next blast would be mean up to serial 1400? Just speaking out loud trying to comfort myself.

Due to uncertainty over which lower numbered R-1 customers took Stage 2, that is a non sequitur.
 
Doesn't delivery date also have a effect on things? My delivery date for RED One serial number 3002 was 09/24/98. Not sure, anyone?

If say serial number 2800 was delivered after 9/24/2008 would this make any difference, maybe not. Just thinking..no email yet but I'm 3002 delivery date 9/24/2008.

Excited this has begun...congrats on all who got their emails.
 
Thanks to all cyber-friends and peers congratulating me. I think the "skipping" number is exactly what Jarred and Brent have been explaining all along. The e-mail and trade-in will depend on the Red One delivery date, not serial number necessarily. As I said before, my delivery date was Feb. 14th, 2008.

Brent, man, take care. I want you to feel and be in good health. I am really analyzing if it is better for me to flight to deliver the camera personally, rather than send it via FEDEX. The insurance for $17,500 in pretty high!

That can be a very good justification with the "boss" to justify my trip and absence... I am in the middle of grading a feature, but this can be taken care of with the client. Anyways, for their next production my Epic-X was already booked...!!! So, why not to be myself the carrier, and being able to go to Red facilities? Just saying... :crazy:
 
So it's safe to say that up to 700 have been notified. The next blast would be mean up to serial 1400? Just speaking out loud trying to comfort myself.

That's probably not the safest assumption. I've got serial number 679 and didn't get an email yesterday. I can't remember my exact delivery date back in 2008. I think it was late Feb or early March though. Point being that although they seem to be up to at least the low 700's, there are surely people like me who have a lower serial number that will be in the next batch of emails (God I hope, lol).

Cheers,
Omar
 
Congrats Luis !

I am early March 2008, exciting :)


Thanks, Albert! Really exciting, indeed. I think the way we are now communicating within the forum (by spelling the delivery dates) is more accurately than the R-1 serial number.
 
heh heh i told you guys it would be a good night for a lot of you. Excited for you all.

Here is to Brent who is literally breathing through straws with a lung infection tonight but still had the oomph to battle it out and get through the first blast.


Lost of happy Reduser out there... ;)

Sorry to hear about Brent... Best wishes for a fast recovery... And what a TROOPER... Go Brent!!
 
Thanks to all at RED for making this a very quick turn around from our deposits to when we start to see cameras in the hands of stage 3 ies and 3.5 ies.
I hope this puts to rest a little of the moaning and groaning that has been going on.
Yeah RED
 
heh heh i told you guys it would be a good night for a lot of you. Excited for you all.

Here is to Brent who is literally breathing through straws with a lung infection tonight but still had the oomph to battle it out and get through the first blast.

WOW! Brent rocks. And should now rest. My stage 4 EPIC can totally wait. ;)
 
I am 47th on the Epic Stage III redUser list and I haven't gotten one yet #855. But, as Jarred said on another thread those lists are not an accurate so my email may be a bit off yet.
 
Thanks for the warm wishes, guys. Yesterday was another one of those milestone days at RED that I am lucky to be a small part of. I am going to lay low for the weekend, take my meds, do nasty breathing treatments, and be back in the game Monday :)

BC
 
Thanks for the warm wishes, guys. Yesterday was another one of those milestone days at RED that I am lucky to be a small part of. I am going to lay low for the weekend, take my meds, do nasty breathing treatments, and be back in the game Monday :)

BC


If you need a cup of that magic grandma's "Chicken Soup", PM me the phone number of the closest restaurant to your home that can deliver as many as you need...
 
Back
Top