Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC Stage 3

No worries. I could play that game for hours. I didn't give her the yarn often though. Always just out of reach.

In all seriousness I hope you get an e-mail in the next few minutes.
 
Me too, man. Me too. I love my Red One, but I have no problem in swapping it for an Epic-X... But, I suspect I may not make the first cut. Even thought I have the 711, and paid a couple of days after I was "billed", and received the shipment on a FEBRUARY 14th...!!! San Valentine's Day.

Do you know how hard was for me to be in a restaurant and looking at my lovely wife, but having in the back burner that there were so many boxes with my "Scam-Cam" waiting for me to be unpacked...!!! That was so surreal.
 
WHAT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU.....!!!! Yes, yes, yes...
 
Reading it was an "organic" experience...!!!


(Sorry, I misspell words quite often, like "organic". English is not my first language...):biggrinjester:
 
OK, just to do what I suggested that should be done by the e-mail recipients:

I received today, few minutes ago, the e-mail to advise me that my Red One #711 is elegible for the Stage 3 Epic-X program.

Just for your information, I already replied back with a sounding YES... Just in case my postings have not been clear enough about the fact that I am not just interested, but that feel privileged and humbled by going through this experience twice in my life: the first for the Red One (with my Titanium figurine as a testament of being scammed), and now for the Epic-X.

I want to voice my appreciation to all and everyone of the Red Team that made all this possible.


Really humbled,
 
Congratulations, Luis. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks, Peter...!!! We will try to do our best as customers, doing everything we have to do to expedite the process, and to make the program fly really fast, so everyone can experience this moment, and start to shoot great movies in 5K.


PS: I am SO exited....
 
OK, just to do what I suggested that should be done by the e-mail recipients:

I received today, few minutes ago, the e-mail to advise me that my Red One #711 is elegible for the Stage 3 Epic-X program.

Just for your information, I already replied back with a sounding YES... Just in case my postings have not been clear enough about the fact that I am not just interested, but that feel privileged and humbled by going through this experience twice in my life: the first for the Red One (with my Titanium figurine as a testament of being scammed), and now for the Epic-X.

I want to voice my appreciation to all and everyone of the Red Team that made all this possible.


Really humbled,

And that my friend is beautiful. I share similar sentiments. Capturing images. What a privilege. There is no more powerful weapon than a camera.
You guys gave us the best weapon.
Thanks!
 
Luis you got your email!? Congrats... Does that mean that #679 can be expecting one soon? Apologies for asking... it's just so close that I can almost taste it!
 
Luis, you are a thoughtful guy. Thanks. I have a bit of time to wait but I am going to savour the moment I get THAT email. Is there any info in the email about how the process is going to work?
 
heh heh i told you guys it would be a good night for a lot of you. Excited for you all.

Here is to Brent who is literally breathing through straws with a lung infection tonight but still had the oomph to battle it out and get through the first blast.
 
Big thanks to Brent for the work he's doing. #855 can't be too much longer now. Going to be an Epic 2012!!! Thanks Red.
 
Back
Top