Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

EPIC Stage 3

We had a minor email issue, but that has been resolved.

If anyone else received their initial email, but has not heard back from us, please send another email to Trade-in at RED dot COM and we will send you the approrpriate information.

-Brian

Hi Brian,

Another sent.
 
It will be interesting to know what trade-in prices these first batch of owners will get for their used R1s once sent back to RED. I am not sure though if anyone will be posting these numbers...
 
It will be interesting to know what trade-in prices these first batch of owners will get for their used R1s once sent back to RED. I am not sure though if anyone will be posting these numbers...

Why exactly ? If a returned red one is fully functional, trade-in value will be USD 17500 minus evaluation fees as posted by Jim himself. Or else... You mean that trade-in price could be artificially brought down by alledged misfunctions/necessary repairs ? You'd be doubting Jim's word and commitment, wouldn't you ? And you'd be questioning is smartness as well. Not a very reasonable thing to do, I guess :-)
 
The Red One 711 just departed back "home". Will be in LA Monday, ready to be inspected, and to be exchanged for his "big" brother Epic-X. It is really a sour-sweet moment. .., but I do not regret it....!!!
 
Im 72xx. Maybe ill get mine in 2013?
 
Got our request a few days ago and dropped off camera 524 to RED Hollywood yesterday. Bittersweet. R1, may you rest in peace.
 
Im 72xx. Maybe ill get mine in 2013?
I'm 71xx and would be much more sympathetic to your plight if you didn't already have an Epic M.
 
392 & 393 were hand delivered yesterday.... Wow, I can't believe we'r getting close, Bring on the Epix!!!
VERY convenient dropping off in H-wood...thanks Red for making it easy!

Eli when did you receive delivery of 392 & 393?
Just trying to figure out where they are with getting Stage 3 out as they are said to be going on deliver dates instead of serial numbers.
 
1327, got my e-mail this morning too. Delivered to RED Hollywood this afternoon... aw yeah.
 
711 landed safely, and was dropped off at the Red facility@ 10:00 AM...
 
Back
Top