- Moderator
- #121
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2007
- Messages
- 13,392
- Reaction score
- 796
- Points
- 113
- Location
- Los Angeles
- Website
- www.phfx.com
I should have added "in my mind" there Les. But that's also the point I'm making as well. I've never seen a film scan at 6k that produced what we would consider pixel perfect resolution. It does produce a pretty solid 4k image when scaled down. There are many who feel Epic now at 5k already surpassed S35 resolution. Once Dragon lands we'll have a really great opportunity to do a great side by side against film.
Added that ISO 2000 is looking as good as ISO 800 noise I can't help but be very excited and optimistic.
Added that ISO 2000 is looking as good as ISO 800 noise I can't help but be very excited and optimistic.