Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

REDVolt XL Module Aux Out

ian henry

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 13, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Would be interested to know what anyone is using the 3.8A Aux Outs for on the REDVolt XL Module
 
thanks Bjorn - how long are you getting with that config? Not having any issues? I figured the Bolt would be fine, but I have the cmotion follow focus which is why I was interested to see if this would be sufficient power.
 
Thanks Bryan - can I ask where you got etc 2pin to Dtap breakout box as that sounds like a very good plan
 
I'm running the Weapon Cf, Bolt Pro 600, and Red WMD off mine.
 
Back
Top