Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Epic Dragon #5232 "Kozmo" - Los Angeles

Congratulations Phil, looking forward to see more from you while waiting for our Bombsquad to tell us it´s time
 
Congrats

Congrats

Best Christmas gift you can get.....Enjoy...

Harcharan
 
Congratulations Phil, looking forward for those images waiting to be capture by Kosmo.
 
Merry Christmas indeed ;-) Just out of curiosity, what flavor upgrade did you do? I am about 2500 serial numbers back from you and haven't been asked to send mine in yet, so just trying to gauge when my number might come up. Was this an M upgrade?

Nick
 
Late to the party, but with deep respect here's my

"Well deserved!"

to you! I am truly happy that you got your dragon before christmas to perfectly round up your gearing up in 2013. An extremely active and very digital film year for you. Couldn't feel happier for you! I can't wait to follow all the details you'll be sharing with us in the third step of your RED history.

All the best from Germany,
Patrick
 
Congrats Phil, well deserved indeed. Looking forward to some Dragon magic.
 
Congratulations Phil!

Can't wait to see your short films shot on Dragon!!!!
 
  • Thread starter
  • Moderator
  • #37
Thank you all so much. Been working hard for this day and to have the appropriate gear to push up to that next level. Dragon is a big part of that. The VFX houses and studios I've been shooting for have already had a few curious whispers regarding Dragon. Can't wait to show them.

If you're curious, Black Shading hasn't changed since the prototype in July. Takes around 9 minutes. Pretty fast.

Also, I just put on a plain old 2.7 ND, 9 stops. I said wow out loud. Images coming. Stay tuned. Early word; Dragon's new IR Cut on the OLPF is wonderful.
 
Thank you all so much. Been working hard for this day and to have the appropriate gear to push up to that next level. Dragon is a big part of that. The VFX houses and studios I've been shooting for have already had a few curious whispers regarding Dragon. Can't wait to show them.

If you're curious, Black Shading hasn't changed since the prototype in July. Takes around 9 minutes. Pretty fast.

Also, I just put on a plain old 2.7 ND, 9 stops. I said wow out loud. Images coming. Stay tuned. Early word; Dragon's new IR Cut on the OLPF is wonderful.

The IR thingy is pretty rad...

Congrats again!

So glad you have joined the party permanently!
 
Back
Top