Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Another Cheap battery alternative

170Wh Li-Mn 3Years Warranty!!! 12A discharge 6A charge
170@12A放电曲线.jpg
290Wh test just UN38.3 pass 2 days before
290@6A放电曲线.jpg:wink5:
 
Hi Tom, I posted on this thread Oct 14th. I've been using both the 130Wh and 150Wh versions on my Scarlet Dragon. I love them. They last very long. The 130Wh runs about 2-2.5 hours depending on your power save settings. They're a little heavy, but that's not a big deal. The 150Wh goes something like 2.5 hours plus. I used both of them on an all day shoot and with a handful of revolts, that lasted me the whole day. I always kept one charging though while alternating batteries. In the future, I'd love to get a 200Wh one.
 
I wonder if my globalmedia charger would work on these?
It should. With no problems... Only ABs have a proprietary chip in the battery and charger. Nearly everything else is interchangeable!
 
Not sure if its been posted here but what options compete with the BRICK and not just in power but in weight?

Were finding the BRICK to be a bit of a beast in some cases.
 
Eric, the only on-camera batteries I know of would be the redvolt XLs but other than that it's just belts and external battery packs.
 
Guys, what do you think of the directly chargeable batteries like these


Anybody have any experience with them? I'm not sure if the internal charger is a good idea - depending on how robust these are. Don't want to have the battery die on me because the charger gives up.
 
Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I have ABs on my cameras, but most rental houses only have v-mounts as well as most people I know. Is there any time of converter that makes it possible to use v-locks on a ab plate or vice versa? Would be awesome. Google hasn't been to much help!
 
Still going strong.

This thread should actually be called "A Great Battery Alternative"
 
Back
Top