Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Another Cheap battery alternative

Hey all, FYI - regarding the ebay / Chinese Power U's. I have a Scarlet W with the V Lock I/O, plus two 150 watt hours and one 130 watt hour and they all work flawlessly with the DSMC2 system. Hope that helps.
 
To those that own these batteries how are they holding up? How long have you had them for, what WH do you have and how long are they lasting you?
 
I picked up the Rolux 130wh v-locks off of eBay as an alternative. I"m extremely impressed with them.


work great.
 
I picked up the Rolux 130wh v-locks off of eBay as an alternative. I"m extremely impressed with them.


work great.

I've been using the Rolux batteries too and very happy with them. I have a few 150wh that are going carry on to Cayman with me
 
FWIW
I found these Soonwell batteries on Amazon. 190Wh for $189. They just arrived today. I'll let you guys know how they end up working out if anyone is interested.
 
3 months with the Soonwell batteries and I'm happy to report I have not had a single problem with them at all.
I use two of them to power a Fotodiox 2x2 light and they perform flawlessly. I've run that light at nearly full power for almost an hour only using 50% of the battery charge.
I'm definitely getting more of these. I mean come on... $189 for a 190 Wh.
 
Back
Top