Pedro Ribeiro
Active member
I have same question as Clayton.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
going to have to invest in some of these as well as a WC plate!
Looks they don't have an AB mount version..anyone know of a different company that has one..?
It should. With no problems... Only ABs have a proprietary chip in the battery and charger. Nearly everything else is interchangeable!I wonder if my globalmedia charger would work on these?
Can somebody recommend a v-mount battery plate to use with these Power-U batteries?
Also, does Scarlet use the same lemo connector as Red One?
I was wondering if this would work on Scarlet:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1056296-REG/ikan_tt_0501_tilta_red_one_mx.html
Looks they don't have an AB mount version..anyone know of a different company that has one..?
View attachment 47064
U can charge direct.
Sorry for resurrecting this thread. I have ABs on my cameras, but most rental houses only have v-mounts as well as most people I know. Is there any time of converter that makes it possible to use v-locks on a ab plate or vice versa? Would be awesome. Google hasn't been to much help!
Yeah there's adapter out there.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/230276-REG/IDX_A_AB2E_A_AB2E_V_Mount_Adapter_Plate.html