Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet W EVF/LCD Pogo won't work

Ben Meserve

Well-known member
Joined
May 19, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Los Angeles
Website
www.benmeserve.com
Hey everyone, I just bought Wooden Camera's Pogo to Pogo connector and it doesn't seem to work on the left side pogos on my SW. I tested the cable on the top pogo adapter and it works fine. Thought it was the side pogo, it works with my 4.7 inch. Did a restore of the camera, problem is still there. Am I missing something? Can you not use the side pogo?
 
The cable itself in the WC connector will need to be checked out. I've seen more than one person have issues with them.
 
I would check on the monitor settings weather the HDMI or the side monitor output are turned on. A little known fact to many is that the side output and HDMI do not work at the same time...
 
I'm having a similar problem with a Wooden Camera Pogo, but its intermittent. Mainly when changing menu settings or powering up it will loose signal and I will have to unplug it and replug it in again to get picture. This is using the side pogo connector on a Scarlet-W.

Does Wooden Camera know about this problem? Just trying to figure out wether I should return the cable or if its a Red Firmware problem...
 
I'm having a similar problem with a Wooden Camera Pogo, but its intermittent. Mainly when changing menu settings or powering up it will loose signal and I will have to unplug it and replug it in again to get picture. This is using the side pogo connector on a Scarlet-W.

Does Wooden Camera know about this problem? Just trying to figure out wether I should return the cable or if its a Red Firmware problem...

I went to Wooden Camera in Burbank and they swapped the pogos out for me. Apparently something was wrong with the pins.
 
Back
Top