Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Best weapon Accessory 8 dollars or less.

Björn Benckert

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Messages
7,423
Reaction score
74
Points
48
Age
52
Website
www.syndicate.se
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bike-Bicycl...574581?hash=item1e93bbc235:g:j~cAAOSwr81URgBU

If you remove pretty much all of the handle bar mount stuff and just add a 1/4 inch captive screw this thing mounts really nice to the camera so you can just click in your iphone 6 like it was made by Red. Love it.

I ordered one and for some reason they send me two. So not I got one on the handle bar of the ronin and one to mount on camera.
 

Attachments

  • 13010888_10153740638898043_6981577101717043755_n.jpg
    13010888_10153740638898043_6981577101717043755_n.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 13043472_10153740956293043_6690208925467141231_n.jpg
    13043472_10153740956293043_6690208925467141231_n.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 13062097_10153740955828043_2625758871562612768_n.jpg
    13062097_10153740955828043_2625758871562612768_n.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top