Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

ADOBE PREMIERE 6 --- I HAVE NO WORDS ....

You do not have a alter any text file with CS6 (that has been done away in this version)... But you must be running OSX 10.7.3 with the current build and then install the Blackmagic 9.5 drivers...

Screen-Shot-2012-05-02-at-1.24.06-PM.png
 
I 100% agree with you i just used cs6 to finish my first film in 4k. It worked flawlessly. I'm loving Adobe right now, i just hope they don't eventually screw me like FCP.

Feel free to check out my finished film in 4k on YouTube. Its only 50sec but make sure to watch it at "Orignal" Resolution.

http://youtu.be/SAyOr2hTRkM

I AM TRYING TRIAL VERSION OF THE PREMIERE CS6, I HAVE NO WORDS MEN.:lol:
THE PROJECT WAS RED EPIC 5K 25FPS (5:1) AND 120FPS (12:1) IS IN REALTIME AT 1/2 RESOLUTION. WITHOUT REDROCKET WHIT BLACKMAGIC TIMELINE 1080P25. WOWOWOW
I HAVE ONLY HAD TO ENABLE MY CUDA GTX 590 IN CARD TEXT FILES.
NOT FOUND REDGAMMA3. THERE IS ONLY REDGAMMA 2.
I HAVE UPDATED DRIVERS BLACKMAGIC 9.5, everything works great.


REALLY NO WORDS,
THE BOYS OF ADOBE. HAVE A JOB TO BE MONSTERS;)
:devil:

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU ADOBE GUYSSSS
EXCUSE FOR MY BAD ENGLISH ...
 
I 100% agree with you i just used cs6 to finish my first film in 4k. It worked flawlessly. I'm loving Adobe right now, i just hope they don't eventually screw me like FCP.

Feel free to check out my finished film in 4k on YouTube. Its only 50sec but make sure to watch it at "Orignal" Resolution.

http://youtu.be/SAyOr2hTRkM

i see JACOB,
symply Fantastic your footage in my 30" APPLe monitor ;) 4k is 4k... THIS is A RED ;)
And new ADobe cs6 is a REVOLUTION;)

Luigi
 
Another good news guysssss

For those using the MAGIC BULLET LOOKS 2, confirm in the REALTIME 4k. proress 422 (HQ) and
5k. WS R3D realtime at 1/2 resolution.


Fantastic .......

usually did not work even with 1080p hahaha
 
ok so I installed the latest driver 9.5 for the Decklink Extreme 3D, selected it in the playback preference in PP, and no video is being displayed out...

I switched over to Resolve just to double check and it's outputting just fine. I'm running OSX 10.7.3 so that's not the issue. Is there another setting inside Adobe that needs to be set up? My project is straight R3D 4.5k 23.98, project settings are prores 422HQ, Preview file format is Quicktime, 4480x1920....I'm sure it's a simple thing I have overlooked?
 
ok so I installed the latest driver 9.5 for the Decklink Extreme 3D, selected it in the playback preference in PP, and no video is being displayed out...

I switched over to Resolve just to double check and it's outputting just fine. I'm running OSX 10.7.3 so that's not the issue. Is there another setting inside Adobe that needs to be set up? My project is straight R3D 4.5k 23.98, project settings are prores 422HQ, Preview file format is Quicktime, 4480x1920....I'm sure it's a simple thing I have overlooked?


Matt you have this in playback menu?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2012-05-03 at 02.04.54.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-05-03 at 02.04.54.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
Matt you have this in playback menu?

I unchecked the Adobe DV option and only selected Blackmagic. Do I need to have both selected?

Edit: i tested with both selected and still nothing. All I get is a blank black screen.

Also, my mercury playback is greyed out and in hardware only. I have a gtx470 with latest drivers. I don't understand why it doesn't give me gpu option...
 
I unchecked the Adobe DV option and only selected Blackmagic. Do I need to have both selected?

try both, new sequenze blackmagic, save. close premiere , repair permission disk, reinstall driver 9.5 , reboot and open premeire.
 

Attachments

  • 999.jpg
    999.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
try both, new sequenze blackmagic, save. close premiere , repair permission disk, reinstall driver 9.5 , reboot and open premeire.

thanks Luigi! Putting it in a new sequence with Blackmagic preset works. I thought the point of CS6 was now you can send out video from any sequence through the card so you aren't limited to a blackmagic preset?
 
thanks Luigi! Putting it in a new sequence with Blackmagic preset works. I thought the point of CS6 was now you can send out video from any sequence through the card so you aren't limited to a blackmagic preset?

That is the point. No hardware specific sequences are needed or even available with the correct drivers for Transmit.


If you are seeing the option for BM sequences then you are running the wrong BM plugins. Im pretty sure they are still working on the drivers for the Adobe Transmit feature. It might just be a good idea to wait until all this stuff is officially released because until then you might find yourself getting frustrated unnecessarily. Patience!

I speak with the knowledge of someone who has gotten a sneak peak a while back. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.
 
Luigi, will we need to replace all the importerRedserver app and etc to see Epic? Lim
 
That is the point. No hardware specific sequences are needed or even available with the correct drivers for Transmit.


If you are seeing the option for BM sequences then you are running the wrong BM plugins. Im pretty sure they are still working on the drivers for the Adobe Transmit feature. It might just be a good idea to wait until all this stuff is officially released because until then you might find yourself getting frustrated unnecessarily. Patience!

I speak with the knowledge of someone who has gotten a sneak peak a while back. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Thanks Tom. I had a feeling that was the issue.

I have always used FCP and am making the switch so getting a head start on the interface/setup settings are a must. Trust me I'm not frustrated, I just dont know the Adobe functions yet so it's a learning curve I'm trying to get ahead of... I'm already sold on Adobe, now I'm just trying to learn as much about it as possible so if in the future an issue comes up I am able to troubleshoot without fumbling. Plus, I'm trying to sell all of my friends on Adobe so I want to have basic knowledge on the interface, etc.
 
Thanks Tom. I had a feeling that was the issue.

I have always used FCP and am making the switch so getting a head start on the interface/setup settings are a must. Trust me I'm not frustrated, I just dont know the Adobe functions yet so it's a learning curve I'm trying to get ahead of... I'm already sold on Adobe, now I'm just trying to learn as much about it as possible so if in the future an issue comes up I am able to troubleshoot without fumbling. Plus, I'm trying to sell all of my friends on Adobe so I want to have basic knowledge on the interface, etc.

I was in the same position as you a while back.

Heres a tip, to expedite the transition from FCP to PrP... get this book. It will save you LOTS of confusion and frustration.

http://www.amazon.com/Editors-Guide-Adobe-Premiere-Pro/dp/0321773012

I keep it as a reference on my edit console.
 
No SDI through my decklink yet. Only DVI... perhaps the official version will fix this.

ok so I installed the latest driver 9.5 for the Decklink Extreme 3D, selected it in the playback preference in PP, and no video is being displayed out...

I switched over to Resolve just to double check and it's outputting just fine. I'm running OSX 10.7.3 so that's not the issue. Is there another setting inside Adobe that needs to be set up? My project is straight R3D 4.5k 23.98, project settings are prores 422HQ, Preview file format is Quicktime, 4480x1920....I'm sure it's a simple thing I have overlooked?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top