Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

2001-2200 yepppi

bassam, when your movies shot on red are like your last posts here, i am looking forward to see them :)

that´s entertaining indeed.
 
2119 is here !

2119 is here !

FWIW :
our package was sent late monday from RED
arrived in France on tuesday
customs and duty paperwork on wednesday
camera delivered early on thursday morning... just one exact year after placing the order, day for day on Jul 31st !

Now let's see what inside those 3 large boxes :)

from the invoice it looks like we received everything we ordered except the RED drives and EVF along with some aluminium rods.

Thanks so to everyone at RED for the extraordinary camera and 'badass' handling of the whole buying/delivery experience.
 
They said they were catching up in drives, not as good on evfs. Did you talk to your rep about this? Did they give you an idea of when will they ship the missing items you require?
 
I heard 2 weeks for the drives, plus a bit more I guess to serve first those waiting for their drives since several weeks. EVF are shipping fast lately so we should get it in the next 4-6 weeks I think. But with CF cards and LCD our Red is already fully operationnal. Like the first red batch back in September 07 except we got built 16 release to start with :)
 
I did a handheld shot about 2 weeks ago.. I missed to have an evf. The lcd was helpful but still... I ended up having someone holding a 9 inch HDTV a couple steps beside me hah
Anyways, glad you got yours.
 
What you see (and have seen for awhile) in Big Jon's sticky still applies..we are right on schedule...

BC
 
i wonder where are some more unboxing pics from 2001-2100 or even about 2100?

don´t let go down this tradition :unsure:
 
i wonder where are some more unboxing pics from 2001-2100 or even about 2100?

don´t let go down this tradition :unsure:

It arrived today!! the unboxing was a mess with all of the boxes and paper!
The camera is really great!! I will try to keep to the tradition and post some more about the unboxing, the next few days I'm gonna be busy with testing offcourse :biggrin:
 
enjoy your first own exclusive 4K weekend!
 
We had 2 day holidays .i only received half of the package and the others later today
3151_1217660194.gif

. i will not open it until receive the other boxs .
I will keep unboxing and celebration untill all boxes are here .
3151_1217660275.gif
 
my red is in berlin, and i am in norway shooting with red...irony...glad to be back in a couple of days


btw. everybody should go one time to norway....incredible beautiful women
 
Back
Top