Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

2001-2200 yepppi

Hi Kaya! Good news! Congratulation. (Can´t wait to get my first e-mail!)
How is the shooting going on in Norway?
See you soon, good luck!

Marc
 
Congrats Kaya for RED and for your project .
i have received my red yesterday night .
i am Now in testing learning phase .pics coming soon .
Thank you REDTEAM .it is amazing invention at all
Thansk Brent .This is especially for you :sarcasm:
3151_1217791449.gif
 
send pics from this girls there! better: film them! take your camera, go back and film them.

i think i will write the next musicvideo story to be located in norway:biggrin:

but all this countries in northern europe have beautiful women.
girls, when you see a red - just give us your smile :innocent:
 
WAZ UP HERE?

where are new unboxing pics?

anybody home??
 
Just received an email with the subject "FedEx Shipment Notification" and wanted to publicly thank Brian B for a silkenly smooth transaction - including an 11th hour change to a Nikon mount.

I've had far more trouble in the past buying socks on the internet than I've had ordering this camera.

Heartfelt thanks to the whole of the RED team.
 
Red At Home , Office, ABU DHABI ,UAE

Red At Home , Office, ABU DHABI ,UAE

FINALLY after 1 year it is here
3151_1218028684.jpg
,
3151_1218028762.jpg
,
3151_1218028879.jpg
,
3151_1218028939.jpg
,
 
3151_1218029049.jpg


i could waite another month for this lovely beast:love:

Thanks for all amazing guys whose behind this 8th world's wonders
 
Thanks Alexander , i have already did ,tomorrow i will post test clip
I want my other batch's friends to have hope that it deserve all waiting
Like what we have been told so many times from earlier owners .
 
finally new unbox-pics

waiting for your footage
 
everybody should go one time to norway....incredible beautiful women

Even better: meet the most beautiful norwegian woman, get her to import you, marry her and make films with her.

Worked out very nicely for me :)

(And with knowledge of German and English it is really not hard to learn the language.)

-----

Coming to think of it, maybe the European HQ for Red should indeed be outside of Oslo?
 
Just received an email with the subject "FedEx Shipment Notification" and wanted to publicly thank Brian B for a silkenly smooth transaction - including an 11th hour change to a Nikon mount.

I'm happy for you David. I just landed here in Canada for a couple of weeks of vacationing. Hopefully I'll get RED to ship my camera so it arrives as I come home.
 
Thank you Tony. I had it all shipped to Colorado where we have a place. I fly out there on Sunday and, with luck, find a large box waiting. Continuing the tradition, I'll take a few snap shots...

Wish yours had arrived before the trip to Canada; I'm sure it will be waiting for you on your return. I've always noticed you to be just a few numbers ahead.

Have a good vacation in that beautiful country up there.
 
Back
Top