Les Dittert
Well-known member
I'm not sure I understand . You guys think the scarlet footage will somehow look different than epic footage at the same frame rate?
-Les
-Les
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
It should (video). EPIC is 5K and Scarlet is 4K.I'm not sure I understand . You guys think the scarlet footage will somehow look different than epic footage at the same frame rate?
-Les
Definately a deal breaker there. Going to have to get the Epic now.
If you're the first person with the camera, aren't you "obligated" to post lots of pics and sample footage for all of us on the Internets?
I am multi-tasking as I have relatives out of town I am entertaining while trying my best to get some cool shots up.
I'll be back with some scarlet treats soon.
Right when I got everything set up, the cloud cover blocked the sun...and everything around me turned gloomy. =(
So.... its grey why? And i like it.I want mine to be grey if there is an option.....