Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

The Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, you can thank Nick G here at RED who keeps track of all upgrade path decisions and charts them out. He keeps me sane on this front. And, yes, the wall in his office kinda does look like that : )

THANK YOU, NICK G!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I grabbed a RAVEN and held off on Scarlet W awaiting the rumored Epic W. Obviously that may have been a mistake! Brent or anyone else know how this upgrade offer is going to cutoff? If I were to put down a deposit now, on Oct 11th or day of announcement could I switch to Epic W and get the 10k off deal? ;) Obviously would be at the back of the line even if I can jump in quick but I can live with that. You are going to get that 10k back from me anyway down the road ;) My Rep told me to just put down a deposit just in case. Any opinions?
 
I grabbed a RAVEN and held off on Scarlet W awaiting the rumored Epic W. Obviously that may have been a mistake! Brent or anyone else know how this upgrade offer is going to cutoff? If I were to put down a deposit now, on Oct 11th or day of announcement could I switch to Epic W and get the 10k off deal? ;) Obviously would be at the back of the line even if I can jump in quick but I can live with that. You are going to get that 10k back from me anyway down the road ;) My Rep told me to just put down a deposit just in case. Any opinions?

The Scarlet-W to Epic-W deal is only good for Scarlet-W owners/deposits who put their order in before October 11th.
 
Jarred, you sir are the man! You made my night, I made my deposit ;) The RAVEN and Epic-W will make a nice little Dynamic Duo!

Thanks!
 
The Scarlet-W to Epic-W deal is only good for Scarlet-W owners/deposits who put their order in before October 11th.
Will there be a Raven to Epic-W offer? Which i want to assume could be 10k + the price differential of Scarlet-W and Raven. Is it possible or the Raven order needs to move to S-W and then go E-W?
 
at which timestamp are scarlet-w allocations right now? are there already december allocations?

+1

Yes please. Would love just an idea. Thank you for all the hard work!
 
Can we get from Jarred or Brent an amount of deposit that will be required for Scarlet-W owners to place the order for Epic-W?

I know we don't have final prices and specs, but it shouldn't be a problem to tell us how much deposit money/credit card availability we will need to have on hand to place the order.

(I'm sure people would like to know the deposit amount for some of the other options, too.)
 
Jarred/Brent I have a question:


I'm an upgrader from Dragon that pre-ordered the following deal in December:


SCARLET-W (SCARLET DRAGON OWNER) PACKAGE DEPOSIT
http://www.red.com/store/products/scarlet-w-scarlet-dragon-owner-package-deposit



If I decide to switch to Epic-W do I receive for an extra 10k the same package of accessories for no extra costs or I loose that benefit?

Thanks

Carlo, upgrades and such are options, not a forced path. So, it is your decision if you want to move from your current package and the benefits it entails, or move to another offer.

Will there be a Raven to Epic-W offer? Which i want to assume could be 10k + the price differential of Scarlet-W and Raven. Is it possible or the Raven order needs to move to S-W and then go E-W?

You better be in the SCARLET-W queue come Oct 11 to have a path from there to EPIC-W…

Can we get from Jarred or Brent an amount of deposit that will be required for Scarlet-W owners to place the order for Epic-W?

I know we don't have final prices and specs, but it shouldn't be a problem to tell us how much deposit money/credit card availability we will need to have on hand to place the order.

(I'm sure people would like to know the deposit amount for some of the other options, too.)

Wouldn’t be concerned with this aspect if I were you : )
 
Carlo, upgrades and such are options, not a forced path. So, it is your decision if you want to move from your current package and the benefits it entails, or move to another offer.



You better be in the SCARLET-W queue come Oct 11 to have a path from there to EPIC-W…



Wouldn’t be concerned with this aspect if I were you : )

really wish i was at a point where i could financially make the jump from raven to epic-w. Still pumped though, seen nothing but great things
 
Last edited:
Now I am seriously debating putting in a deposit for Scarlet W just to see what my options are. Its good to have options and I feel like if I don't do it I will be sorry. MAN
 
You better be in the SCARLET-W queue come Oct 11 to have a path from there to EPIC-W…
Hmmm, makes me think... Would you give the same advice to a Scarlet-X/Dragon owner who didn't jump on the Scarlet-W upgrade path yet?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top