joey richey
Well-known member
do we know the cost from woven/forged weapon to weapon helium yet? wondering if it may just be a sensor swap? that would be great for existing weapon folks!
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
As has been discussed here, a bulk of the traded-in cameras are used for military and educational customers.... however....
The whole point of the Oct 11th E-W deal is to make it up to S-W depositors who have been waiting a long time.
Which is awesome.
As a S-W depositor, I'm actually not interested in the E-W upgrade. I don't have the extra $10k, I don't really want to shoot at 7K to get S35 FOV, etc etc.
But what I would be interested in would be one of the S-Ws that gets turned in for the E-W swap. If it's inspected and warrantied as if new, I'd be totally happy to pay up to (or close to) the full price I was expecting to pay for a new camera, especially if it means it got into my hands quicker.
Is there any way some proportion of the turn-ins could be offered to S-W depositors who are still waiting for cameras, but who don't want to go the E-W route?
Everyone's a winner - the S-W queue gets slashed even further, I get my camera sooner and potentially at a discount and the E-W folks get their deal too. The only folks who lose out are the military and education customers but who cares about them?
And if the answer is no, that's totally cool and understandable and I won't feel at all hard done by not to be taking advantage of the insanely generous E-W offer.
I would absolutely be on board for this as well.
I would also be down for the below
do we know the cost from woven/forged weapon to weapon helium yet? wondering if it may just be a sensor swap? that would be great for existing weapon folks!
do we know the cost from woven/forged weapon to weapon helium yet? wondering if it may just be a sensor swap? that would be great for existing weapon folks!
You MG owners will have till Dec. 31st to make up your minds
Carbon Weapon Owners don't have a deadline because for them to go to Helium Weapon is just a normal sensor swap... they can do that next year if they want to.
Hi guys, What do we know now about Epic-W frame rates? I saw 8K 30FPS, and I kinda remember something about 6K 75FPS....Is 5K 96FPS, 4K 120FPS? What about 7K?
What we know:
8K up to 30FPS Redcode 9:1
7K at least up to 30FPS
6.5K WS at least up to 48FPS
6K up to 75FPS
6K WS up to 100 FPS
Remember that Scarlet-W FOV at 5K FF is nearly identical to Epic-W at 6.5K FF
CONFIRMATION links
http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?147028-The-Update-Thread&p=1669066&viewfull=1#post1669066
http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?147028-The-Update-Thread&p=1670833&viewfull=1#post1670833
http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?147028-The-Update-Thread&p=1670937&viewfull=1#post1670937
http://reduser.net/forum/showthread.php?147028-The-Update-Thread&p=1670879&viewfull=1#post1670879
9:1 MAX was never confirmed. Jarred hit us with the max to put that to bed!![]()
Here's looking to getting my first Red!!!
Hey alright, another Austin-based Jim! We should grab coffee!Well, I made up my mind today after mulling it over and talking to my red rep contact. Going Epic-W!!!! Had my 3rd party vendor change my current order to the Scarlet-W and then I'll take the upgrade path on the 11th. Glad I found this thread and spent all that time reading! Thanks for everyone's input in this thread, especially Jarred and Brent, to help us all make better informed decisions. Obviously I'll be deep down the line on the SW list, but hoping there is just enough EW's being shipped to my vendor that I might be able to grab one in the first batch. Although I know it might be a bit of a wait. In the meantime I'll stockpile my money.
Here's looking to getting my first Red!!!
Well, I made up my mind today after mulling it over and talking to my red rep contact. Going Epic-W!!!! Had my 3rd party vendor change my current order to the Scarlet-W and then I'll take the upgrade path on the 11th. Glad I found this thread and spent all that time reading! Thanks for everyone's input in this thread, especially Jarred and Brent, to help us all make better informed decisions. Obviously I'll be deep down the line on the SW list, but hoping there is just enough EW's being shipped to my vendor that I might be able to grab one in the first batch. Although I know it might be a bit of a wait. In the meantime I'll stockpile my money.
Here's looking to getting my first Red!!!