Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED shoots Reventon...

logo.jpg


Then Reventón means "he who is used to making things burst".

LINK>>>
 
if I'm not mistaken, Lambo is making only about 20 of those cars, and at a million a piece, they are already spoken for. Is that one yours Jim?
 
It is good to be king!

"It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
 
ISO 500, T4, 1/48th shutter, RED 50-150mm T3 zoom, Build 16 Alpha.

Jim
 
So who was recently telling us how hard he was working to fulfill orders and get new product out of development?

Tail Ends
 
So who was recently telling us how hard he was working to fulfill orders and get new product out of development?

Tail Ends

Shooting/testing IS part of working... :-)

Jim
 
Shooting fast cars and beautiful women with the coolest digital cinema camera on the planet.

Ain't life a bitch. :)
 
What was the speed of the car when those shots were taken? The rolling shutter issues are not as obvious as they used to be.

EDIT: (Especialy in the nose shot. Look at the background!)

Shutter issues really havn't been a REAL issue since it was improved it a couple builds ago.. and this is a pretty good example.
 
I've never really noticed the rolling shutter in any footage except that one strobe shot, and a few fluorescent flickers (which you'd get a version of on any camera)
 
I didn't remember anyone saying rolling shutter had changed with this build. Did I miss that somewhere?
 
Back
Top