Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED shoots Reventon...

pretty cool car ... if you are Batman.

Batman would pass unnoticed in this one, developing a serious lack of self-esteem followed by Italian design envy...

...after which g-force induced brain hemorrhage. :-)

Veyron is cool...if you like two Volkswagens strapped together. :poster_oops:
 
you are all wrong.. This is RED's first car!!! The RED Hydrid. They accept RED One as downpayment.. Its 60,000 dollar car with the same qualities as a 400,000 dollar car ehehhee :D

You guys are ALL wrong,

This is what Ford Pinto looks like when you shoot it with RED ONE Build 16.

Geez
 
With all those harsh angles, I bet it has the Radar profile of a bicycle though!

It should... And for the $1M price tag, that greyish-green paint should also absorb 100% of all red laser light and the thing should be invisible to infrared cameras too.
 
Yea, but it will lose 200K when you drive it off the lot... :)

But seriously, that is the best looking car I have ever seen.
 
Yea, but it will lose 200K when you drive it off the lot... :)

But seriously, that is the best looking car I have ever seen.

I think it actually goes the other way.. with this one.
 
Back
Top