Curtis boggs
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2016
- Messages
- 753
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Website
- www.cboggs.com
I'm glad this came up again as I missed this post the first time around.
What a totally beautiful video! Just love the skin tone, overall colorgrade and feel.
Can I ask how the interior shots where lit?
also mentioned was color in camera pretty much carried all the way through.
This is something I've been working heavily on is color or look presets in camera using presets
and not luts.
Care to expend on this?
Curtis
What a totally beautiful video! Just love the skin tone, overall colorgrade and feel.
Can I ask how the interior shots where lit?
also mentioned was color in camera pretty much carried all the way through.
This is something I've been working heavily on is color or look presets in camera using presets
and not luts.
Care to expend on this?
Curtis