Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

My first shoot with Epic-W cameras. Little Big Town

Chris, were you allowed to take any BTS shots?
 
With all the handheld and very minimal crew. I had my hands full. Not sure if there is any BTS to be found anywhere. This was a very tight budget and apparently most if went to me! :blink:
 
With all the handheld and very minimal crew. I had my hands full. Not sure if there is any BTS to be found anywhere. This was a very tight budget and apparently most if went to me! ��

Well it was money well spent!!!
 
Thanks for sharing as you often do Chris. Curious about what glass you used......


Edit: Also the almost solo bit at 3:12 REALLY seems like a live performance as opposed to lip synch? Fantastic either way....pretty pictures.

Scot I would take a bet that the glass was Canon K35's
 
Chris, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, amazing work. Really.
 
Great work Chris.

I also second the question about wether her thought the highlights clipped a lot quicker on the Helium?
 
Wouldn't Super Speeds be more triangular? I was thinking Cooke, maybe?
 
Chris, one more thing...did you notice Helium clipping quicker at these ISO's than Dragon?

I haven't done any formal comparison, but I didn't feel it being any worse though. Still waiting on HeliumColor to access its true performance charactistics.

Graeme, how's that coming along?
 
Beautiful, Christopher. I think you just helped sell another number of thousand epic w's... :) . I think we are seeing the beginning of a turnaround in the high end cinema/production market. And something makes me think Red will be the de facto standard...
 
Only MKI superspeeds aka B-speeds have the Triangular iris. Those were used on "Taxi Driver" for instance.

That's right...damn it!
 
Back
Top