Eric Santiago
Well-known member
Thats what my bomb-squad told me, trade-ins are untouched. Hope this includes the Scarlet-MX to EPIC-X/Dragon path too...
Like I said, wish it wont go up in price.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Thats what my bomb-squad told me, trade-ins are untouched. Hope this includes the Scarlet-MX to EPIC-X/Dragon path too...
My rep made it sound like you needed to send in the camera by the 1st as well. if I can just pay for it, that makes a bit of a difference....I have a lot of shoots between now and then.
You can pay and send in camera later... for obvious reasons that you just mentioned.
And this increase is just for Dragon upgrades... from Scarlet or Epics going to Dragons
You can pay and send in camera later... for obvious reasons that you just mentioned.
And this increase is just for Dragon upgrades... from Scarlet or Epics going to Dragons
You can pay and send in camera later... for obvious reasons that you just mentioned.
And this increase is just for Dragon upgrades... from Scarlet or Epics going to Dragons
Darn, this is a hard choice for me, either I continue with my MX and risk not being able to rent it out as much as if it was a Dragon, or I'll pay up and upgrade not being able to get that extra equipment for my camera while risking a lot of my economy.
I'm really not sure about this. Will the price come down again some time from now or will it be fixed on this price for a while? Is it better to wait if you don't have the economy right now? :undecided:
Thats what my bomb-squad told me, trade-ins are untouched. Hope this includes the Scarlet-MX to EPIC-X/Dragon path too.
so rapidly? are you jokingThis is really a short notice annoucement. I still feel the Dragon sensor is somewhat in its development. As the numerous and rapid new versions of firmware seem to show. While I believe it is an improvemnt over the Myterium-X, I am not convinced that is the case in all situations. I think I do want to upgrade, but don't want to do so now. I have for the time being have not had any specific demands for Dragon, only inquiries. People are curious, but hesitant. Why are we being forced to make this decision so rapidly?
Kind regards,
Damien
so rapidly? are you joking
upgrade is open at least for a year..
But being that Damien feels it's still in-development/work-in-progress, there was basically no time to make an objective or informed decision based on the latest (hopefully final) shipping spec. For example, the swappable OLPFs started shipping when? In the last few weeks? Even if that is to be the last piece of the dragon development puzzle, it only leaves about four weeks from "final" Dragon spec/design to price-increase-day.... Not exactly a generous amount of time given the cost and complexity of thoroughly testing such a device.
End of the day, as Casey says, for better or worse it's forcing would-be upgrades to poop or get off the pot.
This is really a short notice annoucement. I still feel the Dragon sensor is somewhat in its development. As the numerous and rapid new versions of firmware seem to show. While I believe it is an improvemnt over the Myterium-X, I am not convinced that is the case in all situations. I think I do want to upgrade, but don't want to do so now. I have for the time being have not had any specific demands for Dragon, only inquiries. People are curious, but hesitant. Why are we being forced to make this decision so rapidly?
Kind regards,
Damien
Because I am convinced RED will have new cameras out by NAB to top the Alexa 65.