Aleksandr Frayman
Well-known member
Hi! Help to make manual calibration please. How to me to make it correctly step by step? On RED website I didn't find step-by-step manual calibration.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
http://www.red.com/learn/red-101/black-shading-calibration
The menu will look a little different in step 4. You should have a choice between auto and manual. Choose manual.
If performing a Manual Sensor Calibration it's ideal to have the camera up and running for 3-5 minutes in the general shooting temperature/climate that you will be shooting in. (Same for Automatic Calibration).
Manual Calibration only takes about 5-7 minutes now. Full Automatic is like 45 minutes.
I did so. Just in the room, turned on the camera, dressed a lens, closed a lens a cover, included calibration, selected manual calibration and an exposure 1.48 and all. I did correctly? and what you could advise for right calibration? How you use it?