Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Backorder Update January 13

... have been thinking exact the same way :-( i thought i will get it faster because of the lower amount of ordered scarlet-x titanium canon bundles...

but, hey !!! one day i will get a camera with a TITANIUM LENS MOUNT. how cool is that ??? A T I T A N I U M M O U N T !!!!!!! would wait forever to get a TITANIUM MOUNT one day ;-))) never had a camera with a titanium mount :-) but someday i will * sing *
lol
 
Jarred, I oredered my M package Nov 30... still waiting on the red mote and side handle.. Got a fedex notice, but givent the reported shipping weight of 1 pound I can assume its my flare guard... any visibility on when I can expect my redmote? and side handle?
 
REDMOTE - Out of backorder Feb. 3rd.

5" Touch LCD - Out of backorder January 27th.

Jarred, what about an update on these items?
I just got word from by BS that they are still backordered.
And getting a Stage 3 Trade-In EPIC-X without at least one of these vital items is really unfortunate, to say the least.
 
Sure, I can give you another update on Friday :)

The Redmote button problem has been resolved, and they are going out the doors ( as people have been posting )

Here is a little behind the scenes video of one of our little QC robots in action. 10,000 cycles for 15 minutes.

http://red.cachefly.net/redmote.mov


Soooo, it's Friday. Any news on the TI Canon Mount Scarlets and a bunch of other goodies?

By the way, I finally watched that video....that machine looks a little dirty....lol.
 
Would also love to know about Side Handles - ordered mine on Nov. 10th, and the Scarlet I ordered on Nov. 3rd is here already. Needs Side Handle to tango.....
 
Soooo, it's Friday. Any news on the TI Canon Mount Scarlets and a bunch of other goodies?

By the way, I finally watched that video....that machine looks a little dirty....lol.

Try and remember that at the time you posted this it wasn't even 6AM his time.
 
Wooot!!
Side handle, Redmote, assault plate arrived via FedEx this morning, and notice received on my Scarlet
A very good day

Ron
 
Wooot!!
Side handle, Redmote, assault plate arrived via FedEx this morning, and notice received on my Scarlet
A very good day

Ron

Congrats! I've received my allocation for the assault plate. I'm REALLY excited about that. I have my side handle in hand and my redmote is still on backorder. Should be soon though.
 
Just got our 5" touch screen in today. We ordered it on November 25th still waiting for Scarlet and side handle.
 
Just got notified that my RED Touch, Side handle an REDMOTE have all been allocated and should ship next week for my Epic M! Yay! Purchased on Jan 20th so that's got to be good news for all you other users out there. :-) So excited to use my expensive brick. Haven't even been able to power it up.
 
My Epic-X was also Stage 2.

And there is no sign of my RedMote yet.

I was near the bottom of the informal Stage II list.

My RedMote came today. They are getting out!
 
Back
Top