Hasan hussain
Member
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2014
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Bahrain
- Website
- www.instagram.com
hello,
i was waiting to get my camera this week because i order first Raven in 1-December then i switched to scarlet-w in 15-December when scarlet-w it's released. so as per jarred say anyone have this change he should get allocation before NAB 2016.
suddenly, i just got emailed from my bomb squad and he says that my order for raven was not invoiced or canceled and my time stamp is for red scarlet-w only. and that's why i didn't get allocated until now.
the problem is i get new bomb squad and he don't know my history and he don't know when i pay for the deposit for raven, but the good thing is everything is clear in my email history and he just have to go down and look to my payment for the raven and then i switched to scarlet-w.
as per him now he will open investigation. and sure i have to wait more time, i am very sad, upset and confused why company like red they have this kind of problem. i can't wait more time!!!!
it's not my fault, i am sure i pay for raven 1000$ deposit and then after couple weeks i ask for switch to scarlet-w when it's released.
what to do. i can't wait more
kindly please jarred or Brent look to my case.
i was waiting to get my camera this week because i order first Raven in 1-December then i switched to scarlet-w in 15-December when scarlet-w it's released. so as per jarred say anyone have this change he should get allocation before NAB 2016.
suddenly, i just got emailed from my bomb squad and he says that my order for raven was not invoiced or canceled and my time stamp is for red scarlet-w only. and that's why i didn't get allocated until now.
the problem is i get new bomb squad and he don't know my history and he don't know when i pay for the deposit for raven, but the good thing is everything is clear in my email history and he just have to go down and look to my payment for the raven and then i switched to scarlet-w.
as per him now he will open investigation. and sure i have to wait more time, i am very sad, upset and confused why company like red they have this kind of problem. i can't wait more time!!!!
it's not my fault, i am sure i pay for raven 1000$ deposit and then after couple weeks i ask for switch to scarlet-w when it's released.
what to do. i can't wait more
kindly please jarred or Brent look to my case.