Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

1751-2000!

here he comes
 
[NERDHUMOR]Brent - can I get you to run the following SQL script in your customer database?

UPDATE customers SET DeliveryDate=Now() WHERE SerialNumber=2336

[/NERDHUMOR]
 
[NERDHUMOR]Brent - can I get you to run the following SQL script in your customer database?

UPDATE customers SET DeliveryDate=Now() WHERE SerialNumber=2338

[/NERDHUMOR]

that took me way too long to get. or, maybe it didn't take me nearly long enough :glare:
 
The info in Big Jon's delivery sticky is still valid. Is that "good news"? I think you will think it is when you get a nice little treat in your Inbox in these first few days of June :)

BC

Brent, if by "treat" you mean tracking numbers coming soon:mail1: , then YES...this is splendid news! I know you guys are busy, keep it up RED team. :biggrin:
 
[NERDHUMOR]Brent - can I get you to run the following SQL script in your customer database?

UPDATE customers SET DeliveryDate=Now() WHERE SerialNumber=2338

[/NERDHUMOR]

Default
[NERDHUMOR]Brent - can I get you to run the following SQL script in your customer database?

UPDATE customers SET DeliveryDate=Now() WHERE SerialNumber=2338

[/NERDHUMOR]
__________________
Tony Lorentzen
Kinema, RED #2336

Why would you want the guy two cameras behind you to get theirs before you? :)
 
Dammit Jim - you're right. I was just about to go to bed when I wrote that :) Edited now! :)
 
Haha - no problem :) Yeah I slept like a child and woke up to the great news about B16. Now ... if only I had a camera...
 
Optimist! :pinch:

Yes Martin, the glass is half full! Thanks for pointing this out, and I have a feeling this will be the last time I need to change my signature in this regard. :whistling:
 
Brent, if by "treat" you mean tracking numbers coming soon:mail1: , then YES...this is splendid news! I know you guys are busy, keep it up RED team. :biggrin:

How about if I tell you that #1751-#2000 will begin shipping this week and you should get an email within the next 24-48 hours confirming your order one last time before we ship? Believe me, guys, we are just as excited as you to get these cameras in your hands!

BC
 
How about if I tell you that #1751-#2000 will begin shipping this week and you should get an email within the next 24-48 hours confirming your order one last time before we ship? Believe me, guys, we are just as excited as you to get these cameras in your hands!

BC

That's what I like to hear.
 
Haha...funny you mention it cause I was just about to edit my post with..."Kelly...Please hug Brent for on my behalf"

Cheers! You guys made my day, week, month etc.

Best
 
Back
Top