Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

1751-2000!

I finalized my order Thursday, paid on Friday and now I'm waiting for the tracking number which he said would be about 10-14 days. Looking like May 15 or so for arrival.

.

Did you send an email requesting the total after finalizing your order? If so... did the total account for shipping or any taxes?
 
Did you send an email requesting the total after finalizing your order? If so... did the total account for shipping or any taxes?

No taxes on my order and I gave them my FedEx # for shipping. There were mistakes on the first 2 emails and then I got the correct final total and invoice.
 
seems like 1500-1600 folks are still getting there cameras soooo...
 
nope. 1582 just got his day before yesterday
 
Big Jon's sticky is still valid. If you see changes on that, then there is an update :)

And, yes, we are getting #1500-#1750 out the door right now.

BC
 
Hey guys, just a heads up. Tax's and shipping are not included in you invoice, but you are obligated to pay them (or provide a shipping #). So make sure you give yourself a little cushion when you send in your money. if I remember correctly tax was 8.25% (3% with tax credit form).
-P
 
Sales tax and s&h were included in the invoice i got last month
 
"1751-2000 begin shipping in June" - Big Jon
 
Sales tax is only charged in California, same state RED is in. Anywhere else in the country is tax free. Worth having a friend in Arizona take delivery and send it back to you!
 
RedDawg just posted he received 1728 and 1729. Looks like we're ramping up :)
 
Yes I just noticed 1729 has delivered so they are certainly catching up and I hope fast. I have been in touch with my REP and they are continuing to try and beat the schedule. Waiting for those tracking numbers...
 
Yes he is waiting for his FEDEX TRACKING NUMBERS!!!!!
And would you please change that ugly avatar its making me sick, I mean its cool that you are posting everywhere with nothing to say. But that image is just too much ;-)
(just pulling your leg)
 
Back
Top