Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
RED Scarlet-W Package for Sale. Camera is one year old. Received order last May 2016. It is in perfect working condition with minor cosmetic blemishes in the form of some paint wearing in a few places, but this is minimal and hardly noticeable except under close inspection. There are 222.4 hours...
I'm selling a F-Stop Shinn in Aloe (Drab Green) along with a master Cine-ICU. Both are brand new. I purchased them in an attempt to streamline my travel setup, but after thinking about my next upcoming trip, I'm deciding to go with a Pelican Case instead and therefore have decided to sell these...
I'm selling 4 Switronix HyperCore RED 98Wh V-Mount Batteries. Batteries are fairly new still. I've used them on about five shoots and they're fantastic, but as most of my work is taking place in the mountains or in the jungle, I really just can't accommodate this much gear. I've gone to just...
I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with some audio issues I'm having on the Scarlet W. I'm using the DSMC2 V-LOCK I/O EXPANDER and running a shotgun mic to the mic jack. The audio sounds great in my headphones while shooting, but once I get it into premier, it's so low I can...
I'm selling an Element Technica V-Mount Battery Module for RED W cameras. They retail for $900 and I'm selling mine for $700 (plus shipping).I got this the same week I got my Scarlet W as it was the only base plate I could get my hands on at the time. I was wanting/needing the DSMC2 V-Lock I/O...
I'm selling an Element Technica V-Mount Battery Module for RED W cameras. They retail for $900 and I'm selling mine for $700 (plus shipping).I got this the same week I got my Scarlet W as it was the only base plate I could get my hands on at the time. I was wanting/needing the DSMC2 V-Lock I/O...
I'm selling 4 Switronix HyperCore RED 98Wh V-Mount Batteries and Fleet Quad Charger. All of the items are nearly brand new. I've used them on two shoots and they're fantastic, but as most of my work is taking place in the mountains or in the jungle, I really just can't accommodate this much...
I'm looking to sell my RED 7" LCD that I have used on one trip with my RED Scarlet W. All of my work takes place in remote locations and the 7" is becoming a burden when in the field. Don't get me wrong, I love the display, but it's just getting in the way. I need the smaller size. I would have...