Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED Gear] 4 Switronix HyperCore RED 98Wh V-Mount Batteries w/ Fleet Quad Charger for Sale

Tito west

Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2015
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Texas
Website
www.titowest.com
I'm selling 4 Switronix HyperCore RED 98Wh V-Mount Batteries and Fleet Quad Charger. All of the items are nearly brand new. I've used them on two shoots and they're fantastic, but as most of my work is taking place in the mountains or in the jungle, I really just can't accommodate this much gear. I own a total of 8 of these batteries and I'm selling half of them and moving to individual chargers in an attempt to make my kit more manageable in the field.I prefer to sell the kit as a whole.This goes for $2388 new on B&H and I'm asking $1700.
 

Attachments

  • switronix_four_battery_hypercore_red_98wh_1188751.jpg
    switronix_four_battery_hypercore_red_98wh_1188751.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top