Tito west
Member
RED Scarlet-W Package for Sale. Camera is one year old. Received order last May 2016. It is in perfect working condition with minor cosmetic blemishes in the form of some paint wearing in a few places, but this is minimal and hardly noticeable except under close inspection. There are 222.4 hours of runtime on the camera. All in all it is in really great shape, nearly brand new.
Package includes the following....
- RED Scarlet-W Brain w/ Nikon Mount
- DSMC2 RED Touch 4.7" LCD
- DSMC2 V-Lock I/O Expander
- (8) Switronix Hypercore Slim V-Lock Batteries
- Switronix Core SWX Fleet Q V-Mount Four-Position Charger
- (1) 512GB RED Mini-Mag
- (2) 240GB RED Mini-Mag
- (1) RED STATION REDMAG 1.8" (MINI) (USB 3.0)
- Outrigger Handle (w/ Wooden Camera Mount for Rode Mic)
- Wooden Camera A-Box
- Rode NTG4+ Mic
- Wooden Camera Pass Through Top Plate
I paid a little over $25,000 for the entire package. The A-Box, Top Plate, and Rode Mic are brand new. I'm asking $19K for all of the contents. Available for pickup in San Antonio or Austin.
If you're interested or would like to see more photos, please either PM me or send me an email at titowest@gmail.com
Package includes the following....
- RED Scarlet-W Brain w/ Nikon Mount
- DSMC2 RED Touch 4.7" LCD
- DSMC2 V-Lock I/O Expander
- (8) Switronix Hypercore Slim V-Lock Batteries
- Switronix Core SWX Fleet Q V-Mount Four-Position Charger
- (1) 512GB RED Mini-Mag
- (2) 240GB RED Mini-Mag
- (1) RED STATION REDMAG 1.8" (MINI) (USB 3.0)
- Outrigger Handle (w/ Wooden Camera Mount for Rode Mic)
- Wooden Camera A-Box
- Rode NTG4+ Mic
- Wooden Camera Pass Through Top Plate
I paid a little over $25,000 for the entire package. The A-Box, Top Plate, and Rode Mic are brand new. I'm asking $19K for all of the contents. Available for pickup in San Antonio or Austin.
If you're interested or would like to see more photos, please either PM me or send me an email at titowest@gmail.com