Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Jesus Ibarra

  1. J

    BEST R3D EXPORT SETTINGS ON PREMIERE PRO CC

    Hey guys, Just wondering what are the best export settings to export a cut on Premiere Pro CC for like a music video that's going to Youtube (Footage was shot on 5k on a Scarlet-W). I've been working directly with the 5K R3D Files on my PPCC Project (at 1/4th the resolution to help my...
  2. J

    BEST R3D EXPORT SETTINGS ON PREMIERE PRO CC

    Hey guys, Just wondering what are the best export settings to export a cut on Premiere Pro CC for like a music video that's going to Youtube (Footage was shot on 5k on a Scarlet-W). I've been working directly with the 5K R3D Files on my PPCC Project (at 1/4th the resolution to help my...
  3. J

    Great Batteries for Scarlet-W?

    Hey guys, I'm new and could use some help. (English isn't my first language so plz bear with me) I'm about to get my SW in a few weeks and I was wondering if I could get some good battery recommendations. Which ones should I buy? I bought the camera with the DSMC2 REDVOLT XL MODULE but now I...
  4. J

    Daily Rate for a Red Raven Kit?

    Hey guys! I'll be moving to LA next Jan and amongst other things I'll be looking to rent my Red Raven Kit (plus Ronin, etc...) and wanted to ask you guys for help to get an idea of some rates for it. My Kit includes: - Red Raven Brain (Obviously) - 3 XL Batteries (With the XL Bat Expander) - 3...
  5. J

    18 Inches??

    Guys quick question. (Btw Im sorry if I'm a bit redundant or write a bit weird but my english is a bit rusty so plz bear with me) I just got some of the accessories I ordered with my raven (haven't been allocated yet but I figured I might as well start ordering them, don't want to get the...
  6. J

    Powering the Raven (Options)

    Hey guys, Been waiting to be allocated for a while, and had in mind getting the XL Module with XL Batteries (been wanting to avoid V-Locks for size and weight, since I shoot mostly handheld and on DJI Ronin) but lately several friends made me doubt about it and I've also seen a couple of pics...
Back
Top