Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Jacob Steiner

  1. J

    RED One Showing Drop Frames with 128 SSD Cards But Not the RAID

    Dear Redusers, Very recently, my camera's been displaying dropped frames when I shoot with it. I checked the mags on my mac, and they seem to be clean. The drop frames only happen when my camera gets hot because when I first start shooting with them, everything is fine. It takes approximately...
  2. J

    Scratch Near the Sensor

    Hey guys, Quick question. Will this affect the image at all while shooting? I was switching out a mount, my cat jumped, scared me and the screwdriver slipped. Regards, Jacob Steiner
  3. J

    O'Connor 50D Fluid Head Inquiry

    Hi guys! Quick question. I own an O'Connor 50D, and I've always had this problem with panning the head. Whenever I end my pan, the head gives a little resistance at the end of the move and slightly jerks back to other side. It doesn't end in a dead stopping motion like I want it to. I've used...
  4. J

    Foot-candles

    Hi guys, I was talking to a DIT at school, and we were talking about the foot-candles system and how he believes its still necessary to shoot proper images. I stated that it's not necessary because our waveform monitors tell us how the cameras need to be exposed and the light meters are pretty...
  5. J

    Sekonic L-758D (I bought the wrong one)

    Hey guys, I was looking for a light meter, and I found the 758D (it fell in my price range), but I realized soon after purchasing it that it didn't have any of the cine features. I effed up. I'm so sad right now because it's an amazing light meter but not the one I need. I just got four days...
  6. J

    [FS: RED Gear] Highly Interested in Purchasing Some REDMAG Cards for RED One MX

    Hi guys! I just recently purchased an SSD module for my RED One MX. I was wondering if anyone has any spare 1.8" SSD REDMAGs that I could purchase. I only need one or two. Pictures and a price would be highly appreciated. Sincerest Regards, Jacob Steiner
  7. J

    Inquiry On Mounting Options For RED One MX 640 Gig HDD

    Hi, I purchased a RED One MX two years ago and have been slowly building my rig. I just recently purchased two 18mm rods from RED, but my original package came with the Element Technica cheese plate/ handle combo with the 15mm brackets; I was usually attaching my drive to the cheese plate with...
Back
Top