Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

[FS: RED Gear] Highly Interested in Purchasing Some REDMAG Cards for RED One MX

Jacob Steiner

Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys!

I just recently purchased an SSD module for my RED One MX. I was wondering if anyone has any spare 1.8" SSD REDMAGs that I could purchase. I only need one or two. Pictures and a price would be highly appreciated.

Sincerest Regards,
Jacob Steiner
 
Eric, thank you so much for responding; I'm glad I have a resource to go to now. Your price is really good, but I have to perform my transfer of ownership/inspection of my RED One MX next week in Irvine first; I don't know how much everything is going to add up to yet besides the $600. I never got the ownership transferred, and I've owned my baby for two years now. But, if we do end up doing business, which I hope we do, I would like to do it via PayPal for the sake of recourse, AND I'll gift you the percentage that PayPal would usually charge you, so you're covered; I always think of both sides of the deal.
 
Back
Top