Jacob Steiner
Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2014
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi guys!
Quick question. I own an O'Connor 50D, and I've always had this problem with panning the head. Whenever I end my pan, the head gives a little resistance at the end of the move and slightly jerks back to other side. It doesn't end in a dead stopping motion like I want it to. I've used cheaper tripod heads, and they've stopped when I ended the pan. Do you have any suggestions? Am I just really bad at panning? I would really appreciate your advice, and all suggestions mean a lot to me.
Regards,
Jacob Steiner
Quick question. I own an O'Connor 50D, and I've always had this problem with panning the head. Whenever I end my pan, the head gives a little resistance at the end of the move and slightly jerks back to other side. It doesn't end in a dead stopping motion like I want it to. I've used cheaper tripod heads, and they've stopped when I ended the pan. Do you have any suggestions? Am I just really bad at panning? I would really appreciate your advice, and all suggestions mean a lot to me.
Regards,
Jacob Steiner