Jacob Steiner
Member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2014
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hey guys,
I was looking for a light meter, and I found the 758D (it fell in my price range), but I realized soon after purchasing it that it didn't have any of the cine features. I effed up. I'm so sad right now because it's an amazing light meter but not the one I need. I just got four days ago, and it's brand new. To ship it back to Hong Kong would be $80 with no recourse. Crap.... Advice?
Regards,
Jacob Steiner
I was looking for a light meter, and I found the 758D (it fell in my price range), but I realized soon after purchasing it that it didn't have any of the cine features. I effed up. I'm so sad right now because it's an amazing light meter but not the one I need. I just got four days ago, and it's brand new. To ship it back to Hong Kong would be $80 with no recourse. Crap.... Advice?
Regards,
Jacob Steiner