Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Zeiss Standard Prime set for sale !

Seth Larney

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
731
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Sydney, Australia
Website
sethlarney.com
Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone is interested in a set of Zeiss Standard Primes ?

These have been next to impossible to find, so I thought I'd post this here first.

They are a set of 4 well maintained T2.1 Mk2 Standards : 24mm, 32mm, 50mm and 85mm

If anyone is interested please post here with an offer of PM me.

Cheers,
Seth.
 
Hey guys,

I'll have the lenses back in my hands from being serviced tomorrow so will take pics and post then.

There are a few offers so if anyone else is interested it'd be great if you could let me know as soon as possible. I just need to make back what was paid for them, which was a little over $20500.

First one that wants to put down a deposit can take them.

Cheers,
S.
 
Ok,

Sorry for the wait guys, I have just received the set from being serviced so have taken some pictures. All lenses are in excellent optical and physical condition.

Just to re-itterate, so it's in one post. These are Zeiss T2.1 MK2's.

Price is set at $20,000.

Cheers,
Seth.

Edit : From left to Right, Top to Bottom : 24mm, 32mm, 50mm, 85mm
 
Thanks Evin :)

As far as I understand the original Zeiss standards were offered in the ARRI standard mount, and were called the MK1's. Later when they were adapted to PL mount they were badged as the MK2's.

http://www.cinematechnic.com/resources/zeiss_cinematography_lens.html

These were also just serviced by Panavision, who told me they were MK2's. You would know better than me though :)

Cheers,
S.
 
Hi all,

Just wanted to let everybody know that these are still available.

They need to go, so if anyone wants to make an offer, they are just sitting in my office. Can provide serial numbers if needed and guarantee excellent condition.

Paid $20,000, will consider offers..

Edit : Pls see page 1 for pictures.
 
I just wanted to add, that i anyone is after a kit with 5 lenses instaed of 4, I should also by able to supply a 16mm.

This kit is all still available.

Cheers,
S.
 
Back
Top