Iskandar Abdullayev
Active member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2014
- Messages
- 26
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Dear Dragon users,
As I understand, one of the main bumps in Dragon acceptance by clients is a horrendous hardware requirements to store and grade 6K footage. What workflow would you recommend to ease clients? To tell them: "Look, do not worry about the workflow, it is smooth as butter, I've got this."
I have the following hardware in mind:
Hardware: Apple 'Trash can' Mac Pro Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 3.7GHz, 12GB RAM, 256GB PCIe-based flash storage, Dual AMD FirePro D300
2x 512 Gb RED SSDs
Monitor : Calibrated ASUS PQ321Q 4K monitor
Soft and control panel: Davinci Resolve Colorist control Surface.
Is it enough?
Thank you for your help, I am trying to figure it out.
As I understand, one of the main bumps in Dragon acceptance by clients is a horrendous hardware requirements to store and grade 6K footage. What workflow would you recommend to ease clients? To tell them: "Look, do not worry about the workflow, it is smooth as butter, I've got this."
I have the following hardware in mind:
Hardware: Apple 'Trash can' Mac Pro Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 3.7GHz, 12GB RAM, 256GB PCIe-based flash storage, Dual AMD FirePro D300
2x 512 Gb RED SSDs
Monitor : Calibrated ASUS PQ321Q 4K monitor
Soft and control panel: Davinci Resolve Colorist control Surface.
Is it enough?
Thank you for your help, I am trying to figure it out.