Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Way to go Weapon!!!!

Do I understand right that they bought into this tech without testing it?
Or does the 8k Weapon allready exist?
I would be happy to see some test footage.

Pat
 
Do I understand right that they bought into this tech without testing it?
Or does the 8k Weapon allready exist?
I would be happy to see some test footage.

There have been tests. Much like every major feature film, prep and tests are pretty common.
 
How come we Reduser didn't get any goodies?

Because it's a high end feature production. They are studio tests.

NDA, Blood Pact, Secret Handshake, Red Dot on Chest.
 
Back
Top