Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Upgraded Redcine doesn't open

Harmonica

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I trashed everything and upgraded to the latest version of Redcine. I restarted, and when I double-clicked the icon it did the fly-at-you thing, but then never showed up in the dock. Basically it won't open.

I apologize if this has been covered, but I couldn't find anything. I'm hoping it is an easy fix, but if not, I can post the specs on my mac pro system, etc...
 
Back
Top