Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

State of the Scarlet MX...

Rocking mine here in Norway! I still love the image quality! When paired with nice glass, this camera is world class.

You have a pref in glass?
I've been meaning to put together a video comp of all the glass used with mine via rental/personal/production.
I have a chance to work with RED glass again just waiting for the holidays to end.
 
You have a pref in glass?
I've been meaning to put together a video comp of all the glass used with mine via rental/personal/production.
I have a chance to work with RED glass again just waiting for the holidays to end.

Finally to answer your question! Yes, I love using Zeiss ZE and Voigtländer lenses. I made a full test video using all of my lenses, testing from Carl Zeiss ZE 15mm, 21mm, 28mm, 35mm (<- all Distagon), (Planar ->) 50mm, 85mm ; Voigtländer 20mm Color-Skopar, 40mm Ultron ; Zenit 58mm ; Tokina 11-16mm and that video is on my Patreon Channel, if someone is interested they can check that out. I did all the BTS with the Scarlet X Actually: Here you can see the full setting up for this production: https://youtu.be/xGiaXpIdfSE
It was a fun test to make.

Cheers!
 
Back
Top