Vico Martin
Well-known member
Too early for B16 on comercial use?
We begin in three weeks a full night production, this days is the time to decide if update or not...
3.1.8? 2.2.5? Bufff! Really I don´t know what to do.
more exposition or more noise?, safer way with lower quality or...?
may be I throw a coin and close my eyes.;-)
We begin in three weeks a full night production, this days is the time to decide if update or not...
3.1.8? 2.2.5? Bufff! Really I don´t know what to do.
more exposition or more noise?, safer way with lower quality or...?
may be I throw a coin and close my eyes.;-)