Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Shoulder mount options for EPIC-W

Hello Thai,

I'll have to test the bomb again to tell better ;-) BUT as you are in Switzerland do you want to test the BM EVF ? Where are you based?

pat
 
Hello Thai,

I'll have to test the bomb again to tell better ;-) BUT as you are in Switzerland do you want to test the BM EVF ? Where are you based?

pat

Hey Pat,

That would be awesome if I can test your BM EVF. I am in the capital but can travel anywhere :)
Are you based in Lausanne or Geneva? I had a shoot last October at Geneva Airport where I hired David Puntener as sound recordist :)

Let me know.

Cheers,
Thai
 
Back
Top