Damian Mizzi
Well-known member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2008
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I was wondering if its best to order a Scarlet X anytime soon or perhaps wait until the new dragon sensor comes out. One of my concerns is that if I wait, the price of Scarlet X will most probably be less, than if I get it now and send it back after a couple of months for an upgrade.