Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
So, by all accounts, it sounds like the Scarlet-Ws are going out the door pretty quickly. Could anyone who was allocated recently provide a timestamp from when you ordered?
I made the most regrettable choice of canceling my Nov. 2015 order in April 2016 because I was tired of waiting and figured they'd basically be on the shelf by now. When I finally got in line again (Dec. 4, 2016) I would guess that I allowed ten million people to pass me. Now, I'm thinking of getting a DSMC1 in the meantime, right? Because who knows if they'll be caught up by "Spring 2017" since the backlog must be unreal. I guess I could rent but it's a hassle since I'm in the Midwest and there aren't any rental houses near me. This is a difficult situation since a Scarlet package probably runs around 6k-8k.
Anyone else who shot themselves in the foot like I did?
Got mine today! I ordered/deposited on 11/22/16 through Drone Nerds- allocated on the 11/24/16 :Angel_anim:
Canceling orders through RED Direct and ordering from one of their authorized dealers would be a solid option for those who are still waiting. I can name handful with Brains ready to ship right now.
hehe mine is on the way ! after a 4 week being allocated/paid :sifone::sifone::sifone:rogar-Smoke(DBG)::emote_happyhappy::emote_happyhappy:
Can you switch to them and keep your time stamp???
from innocinema (USA)Thanks for that Luke...very kind of youCanadian order though? Direct from RED?
Guys I need some help'n'guidance. I'm currently waiting for my Raven to be Allocated, yet they keep telling me it's going to take some serious time to get some news. I ordered mine since Feb '16 and as far as they tell me they're still allocating Dec '15 orders and not a clue as to when I might get mine. My rep recommends I should just upgrade to Scarlet-W cuz since I'll keep my timestamp I might get it super fast but I don't have $4k just lying around for me to upgrade and they tell me it'll prob be faster if I simply save the $4k and upgrade than to wait for my Raven. Now I'm seriously thinking about it but I wanted to come and ask if there were any Ex-Raven users that upgraded for a SW also and see what you could tell me about the SW, you guys think it's worth the investment? Cus in all honestly I even feel kinda cheated about the whole Raven deal and how they're not delivering the camera so we have to upgrade and spend $4k more than planned. Suggestions? Recomendations? Some good spirited advice would seriously help out this sad brother