Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet-w LIVE view playback issue

Matthias ashford

Active member
Joined
Oct 8, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Location
London, UK
Hi,

I am having problems with the Scarlet-W when viewing. If I am not recording but just viewing through the camera, the image occasionally freezes. Anyone else experienced this?

thanks
 
Are you using Automatic Calibration or Manual Calibration for your Sensor Calibration?
 
Auto blackshade calibrations seem to cause this. I think its when the camera is switching between the various calibrations it made during the process. I don't notice it very often at all on my camera though so could always be something else!
 
For a split second. Not a major issue but surely not a normal thing. Not had this with any other make of camera before
 
Back
Top