Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet fan upgrade - bottom plate issue

J. C. John

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Athens Greece
Website
www.decoyimages.com
Greetings,

Just bought a Scarlet dragon brain with both fans upgraded. I do have the Action products riser plate W/ 15mm rods inserts from my previous MX set up.
The problem is that I can't get the 15mm inserts to fit due to the fan extended protector. I know a lot of you went through this and I was wondering was
is the best solution fixing this.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 2unnamed.jpg
    2unnamed.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
For those that use the 15mm RED plate, you would send it in and they would modify it. However, since that's a 3rd party bit I would either:
- find a machinist
- get a Dremel
- purchase a new solution
 
Try to buy version 1 of the front fan, wich is smaller AND has better noise performances than version 2.
FanPlate would also be a good add on for better noise and heat performances.

Pat
 
Back
Top