- Thread starter
- #21
Bérenger Brillante
Well-known member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2007
- Messages
- 2,029
- Reaction score
- 5
- Points
- 38
- Age
- 44
- Location
- Paris, France
- Website
- www.berengerbrillante.com
Well, I've worked enough to know there are many different needs.
Let me answer for mine then.
There is different type of lenses. I use 19mm for PL, 15mm for DSLR.
Weight ans size, of course. And the weight and size of the according accessories.
Also, when you unmount your Red QR plate, you loose all your pretty 19mm accessories. Except if you have them in 15mm which render useless the 19mm bridge.
With shoulder pad, I'm lower compared to the eye, and the center of gravity makes it more confortable.
When using DSLR lenses, with the movcam riser, a misfits atom, a Latitude+RTmotion, any Omod + the TX module, foolcontrol, Allstar dovetail shoulder pad and handles, I can have a perfectly rigged and balanced cinema camera, just lightweight.
Btw Cedric, every movcam ditributors have them. It arrived in 3 days, from factory.
I've bought it from Broadcastor.
Let me answer for mine then.
There is different type of lenses. I use 19mm for PL, 15mm for DSLR.
Weight ans size, of course. And the weight and size of the according accessories.
Also, when you unmount your Red QR plate, you loose all your pretty 19mm accessories. Except if you have them in 15mm which render useless the 19mm bridge.
With shoulder pad, I'm lower compared to the eye, and the center of gravity makes it more confortable.
When using DSLR lenses, with the movcam riser, a misfits atom, a Latitude+RTmotion, any Omod + the TX module, foolcontrol, Allstar dovetail shoulder pad and handles, I can have a perfectly rigged and balanced cinema camera, just lightweight.
Btw Cedric, every movcam ditributors have them. It arrived in 3 days, from factory.
I've bought it from Broadcastor.