Maz Mawlawi
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jan 18, 2008
- Messages
- 1,035
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 36
only Jim can decide that....but, there was a time for decisions, and those that made the decision to put down the USD 5K months ago (like me) should not be harmed because some did not make the correct decision when they had the same opportunity as us.
I am not sure I understand how this would "harm you" if stage 2 was to be re-opened.... It's not like you're gonna lose this money or anything like that...